A level I inspection is needed in various occasions .
- Vehicles are required a level I inspection if a title only transfer is wanted.
- Inspections are also required if there is a re-position form with the title transfer.
- If a vehicle was abandoned, and the property owner wishes to obtain a title for the vehicle. (REQUIRES OFF SITE INSPECTION)
- If a vehicle was purchased without a title and the customer would like to get a title for the vehicle a bonded title process would be required along with a level 1 inspection.
- Vehicle that are 1970 and newer require to have two VIN numbers, one on the dash board, and a second VIN on the door that would be consider a federal VIN that is required in order to pass the inspection. Both VIN’s will need to be eligible, match, and in English.
- Vehicle’s that are 1969 and older only required to have one VIN number applied by the manufacturer.
WE OFFER :
*On site inspection , if the vehicle is operational you can bring the vehicle into our office Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m (except abandoned vehicle)
*Off site inspection, fee may vary . Please call for a quote.
If you wish to have your vehicle inspected you can contact our office .
Call Us Now